Civdrone, a Construction Robotics startup, is looking for a Front End Developer .
We at Civdrone are developing an autonomous marking device for the construction
For more information visit our website: www.civdrone.com
1. Be part of the SW team which is programing and automating the marking process.
2. Develop and maintain GUI for mission planning & control. Optimize and maintain flight
plans and system execution algorithm.
3. Development of software projects from the application level to infrastructure.
4. Develop and maintain plugin to Autodesk applications.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science \ Electrical Engineering
2. Strong Development Skills:
(for desktop application), ReactJS (front-end development), Redux,
Bootstrap - Must
● Knowledge in languages (Python,C, C#, C++)
3. Experienced with Source control platforms - Must
4. Passionate and Autodidact Person - Must
5. Programming in Pixhawk/PX4/Arduino environment - Advantage
6. Familiar with Ardupilot - Advantage
The position is open for seniors students that can work
at least 3 days a week.
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org